Kurt Nagel in collaboration with Werner G. Faix, Ardin Djalali, Annette Horne, Gerhard Keck, Stefanie Kisgen, Joachim Sailer
This edition of the Steinbeis University Berlin's SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (SIBE) introduces readers to the most important topics in the field of general management.
The book contains essential tools, instruments and methods for:
- Analyzing a company's CURRENT situation
- Analyzing a company's FRAMEWORK
- Development STRATEGIC CONCEPTS for defining a company's chances, risks, objectives and strategics
- Defining BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
- Developing STRATEGIES for achieving business objectives.
When correctly used, transferred and implemented, the General Management Tools help sustain the success of companies and their business areas.